This mixing & batching plant produces consistent, high quality Shotcrete with a steel fiber for the Purple Line civil project. Having successfully managed other production facilities before, the PLTC contacted Advanced Concrete Technologies in to furnish a new state of the art plant.
- ACT/Wiggert WiCoMix WM 1500-2 WCS plant offers a compact footprint.
- Planetary countercurrent HPGM 1500 high shear mixer has 1.3 CY/batch output.
- Skip hoist offers fast cycle time and compact footprint.
- The mixer plant is situated on site for efficient process work flow.
- Integrated mixer dust collector for virtual dust free operation in metro area.
- Control integrated automatic steel fiber metering system.
- Customized batch meets need for compact plant foot print to fit in metro area.
- Fast mix cycle, allows high output.
- Highly accurate weighing system with microwave moisture probes auto correct for aggregate moisture, ensuring consistency and mix quality.
- WCS Control System provides user friendly, visual control of the plant, designed for unattended control of the plant. Features include auto moisture management, self-learning precision batching, production statistics, reports, inventory, and maintenance scheduling.
- Concrete temperature recorded at discharge time each batch.
- Quick, 10-minute auto-cleaning mixer for more production, delivering labor and water savings.
- 2 silos for Portland Cement and Micro Silica.
- Mixing/batching plant modular design enable mobilization to future civil works site.
Wiggert and ACT believe that in addition to trusted, reliable, and high-quality equipment, there must be local service and support to keep plants running at peak performance.