At Advanced Concrete Technologies (ACT), service does not end with the sale, it’s just the beginning. The primary goal of our comprehensive After-Sales-Service is to keep your plant up and running at peak performance – so you can produce consistent high quality concrete.
Concrete Plant Support
Following professional installation of your new ACT equipment, we back our equipment solutions with extensive support. This includes:
- Turnkey Plant set-up and commissioning
- Professional operator training with comprehensive plant trials during start-up
- Continuous maintenance support and advice on the operation of your equipment
- Responsive Spare-parts service – most parts available with overnight service
- On-staff Service Engineers available for plant inspection, maintenance and tune-up
- Efficient troubleshooting by experienced control system experts
Advanced Concrete Technologies also offers the P3 Training Program, an industry first. This extended service program provides a comprehensive collection of services and support solutions. P3 will give you peace-of-mind, knowing that your investment is running at peak performance.
Our dedicated service line for our customers will connect you directly to your service desk, guaranteeing faster response times.
For all matters concerning service or tech support, please use the service line at (603) 570-2727.
You can also email the service desk at email@example.com
Remote Maintenance (TeamViewer)
Download the free TeamViewer Software for online conferencing with our service department. Please consult the service desk for a session key.