Concrete Admixture Metering Systems
Concrete admixtures require the highest degree of metering accuracy to ensure consistent properties and quality in your concrete mix. No other concrete admixture metering system on the market does it better than the Model AC Concrete Admixture Metering system from ACT.
With the Model AC Concrete Admixture Metering system, admixtures are weighed using reliable and easily calibrated electronic load cells rather than finicky volumetric flow meters that can lose their accuracy especially with small quantities. One weigh scale is able to pre-weigh multiple admixtures into separate scale cylinders for today's most complex concrete mix designs (i.e. SCC concrete).
Further discharge to the mixer is done by gravity or by discharge pumps. Following discharge, each weigh cylinder is thoroughly rinsed to prevent contamination, ensuring low maintenance and trouble free operation.
Precise metering accuracy of + 0.1% maximum weight is a standard advantage of the Model AC Concrete Admixture Metering system and is suitable to meet the most stringent requirements. Stainless steel weigh cylinders are resistant to aggressive chemical admixtures. Clear acrylic weigh cylinders are standard, offering visual sight-glass confirmation of admixture addition.
Key Advantages of the Model AC Admixture Metering System:
- Acryl glass weighing cylinder scale for visual control
- Optional stainless steel cylinders are resistant to aggressive chemical admixtures
- Many combinations of weighing cylinders, available sizes: 1.3 – 4.0 – 8.0 gal. (5l-15l-30l)
- Each weighing cylinder may be discharged and rinsed individually
- Weigh scale is not sensitive to vibrations
- Precise metering accuracy of ± 0.1% max. weight
- Easy to check calibration