Designed for unattended, automatic operation, our WCS concrete batching control systems operate on a Microsoft Windows 10 platform. The WCS Control has an intuitive point-and-click control that is simple to use, comprehensive and scaleable. The WCS integrates process supervision, production reporting, inventory tracking, recipe management, plant maintenance, costing functions and more, all in one reliable control system.
Whether you’re running one concrete batch plant or a combination of multiple concrete mixers and producing blocks, pavers, pipe, utility, architectural precast, ready-mix or job-site production, our WCS Control Systems are simple to use and comprehensive to meet your concrete production requirements.
The PC communicates with an industrial grade Siemens PLC controller for execution of all commands. It has dual PCs for back-up and redundancy. Furthermore, all WCS batching control systems feature a graphic control panel for manual operation.
Our experienced Programmers and Service Engineers will work directly with you to design an automated control system that will get your concrete plant up and running producing the highest quality product from day one.
The WCS standard functions include:
- Fully automated, unattended operation
- 1000 recipes, with parameters for flexible production of various concrete mixes including SCC (self-compacting concrete)
- 9 password-protected user codes with definable access
- Sand-water correction for all sand and aggregate sorts (automatically with installation of HYDROTESTER moisture metering probe)
- Manual and automatic free-fall correction for all components and monitoring of batching tolerance and time.
- Concrete production statistics for the automatically produced concrete,
stored for lifetime.
- Material consumption statistics for all batched materials (even in manual mode) can be called up in individual time periods
- Inventory administration with silo contents calculation
and graphic display on the monitor
- Cost calculation by recipe, by order or as total value per day and month
- Scheduled maintenance reminder software module
- Diagnostic test module displays actual input / output status
on PLC for easy troubleshooting
- Web based technology for online support
- Factory bench tested with plant simulation before shipping
- Complete electronic documentation on CD and installed on the PC